MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

MDA Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

MP : 30

MDA Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: MDA Rules & Regulations   MDA Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 4:35 am

MDA Rules & Regulations:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monarch Duel Academy is a safe and positive community that strives to its maximum to ensure that ALL Vassals, Staff, and other members are safe and feel non-threatened. To ensure this MDA is built on a strong set of Rules & Regulations. This Document will explain in detail these Rules & Regulations and how each member should follow and respect them.

What are Rules & Regulations?

Rules & Regulations are a set of different listed rules that each member should follow 100% and should never leave any detail unread or unseen. Failure to do so will result in punishments that will be mentioned later on in this document.

Here are  all of Monarch Duel Academy’s Rules & Regulations:

I.) Respect
a.) Show respect to ALL members of Monarch Duel Academy; This includes new members, staff, and other member that is involved in Monarch Duel Academy.

II.) Non-Involvement
a.) Any disputes or disagreements between two or more members of MDA should be handled outside of the Academy or through Academy PM’s; Via Discord, DuelingBook, Skype, and/or Academy PM’s.
b.) MDA is not responsible for any disputes handled outside the academy.

III.) Advertising
a.) ABSOLUTELY NO Advertising is allowed UNLESS approved by an Admin or if you are advertising another forum that is affiliated with MDA.

IV.) Spamming

a.) No short replies are allowed within the Topics/Forums of MDA unless the Forum/Topic says different.
b.) No Double or Necro Posting is allowed unless directed by a Staff Member to do so. If you have any questions about either PLEASE ask an Admin.

V.) Illegal/Explicit Content
a.) ABSOLUTELY NO Illegal or Explicit Content is allowed anywhere within the Monarch Duel Academy Domain. If any occur; The Evidence will be screenshotted, your IP will be noted, and the Staff Team of MDA will be in contact with a Forumotion Officer and legal action will be handled by them.

The Punishments will be handled by the Admin’s discretion.

All Rights Reserved. Monarch Duel Academy

Back to top Go down
https://monarchduelacademy.forumotion.net

MDA Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1