MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thestalos The Monarch

Thestalos The Monarch

MP : 791

Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations   Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:34 am

Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations:

Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations QaaEcTm
There are no maximum number of rolls per day; BUT you cannot roll multiple times in a row. That would be considered Double Posting. If caught doing this; all dice rolls that were taken place by accused will be voided and no prize will be given.

Once you have rolled and you get a match; Please notify an Elite or Mega Monarch and you will be awarded.

Here are all the possible combinations or rolls you can get:

2 of the same = 50 MP
3 of the same = 75 MP
4 of the same = 100 MP
5 of the same = 125 MP
6 of the same = 150 MP

How to Roll:
First, you will locate the “Post Reply” Button at either the top or bottom of the current Dice Roll Round.
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations TuzikYD

Click on it and you will be taken to another page.
On that page, Reply with anything. Ex. Dice Roll; Dice Roll Go. Erebus is senpai.etc...

Second, scroll below the Post Reply Box and you will see another box located Monarch Roll.
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations Ns2aFbv

Thirdly, Click the drop down arrow on Monarch roll #1 :
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations PGnI2tO
Select Monarch Roll

Fourthly, Locate Dice Rolls to the left and in the box labeled 1; Change that to a 6.
Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations R6D1gY2

Finally, Click Send and the automatic dice roller will be the next reply with your dice roll.

Well there you have it! That is everything you need to know about the Monarch Dice Roll! Enjoy and have fun!

Back to top Go down

Monarch Dice Roll Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1