MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Hall of Losers (on DB)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

Hall of Losers (on DB) Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:45 am

Hello world!

I think I mentioned that people aren't bad when they are trying to play their best. However, there are players that don't deserve to call themselves as duelists. They are just trolls or cheaters, or even Toxic beings! I'm gonna screenshoot below the duels I had against such people for 2 reasons!

1st: Entertainment! It's nice to laugh at those people.

2nd: I won't recommend any of those people to join MDA

So, here we are (this forum will keep updating)
1) http://prntscr.com/fcyfn2 : Spam coin flipping for 30 mins
http://prntscr.com/fcykhw: Treatening me
2) http://prntscr.com/ffsljx : kaiju hater, toxic reaction!
3) http://prntscr.com/fi6ixj : "Maxx C whenever I want without letting my opponent know when and draw cards for every special summon happened that turn" guy. Doesn't know how yugioh works.

Last edited by Duelist X on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psy-Framelord Omega

Psy-Framelord Omega

MP : 11

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 2:34 pm

I wish I had a screenshot of someone I faced yesterday. When they were close to a loss on my first turn, they just gave up and started spamming negative two life points until they finally got from 1800 to 0.
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:01 am

i should of screenshot this when i had a chance but i played against a buster blader deck with abc deck and i opened with no abc monsters and traps. he was yawning every time i ended my turn and mocking me.
through my playing and getting to him he said
"of you won through playing traps you bastard.
"you played more than i did bastard"
he played 5 traps and i played 3.
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 6:17 pm

2nd loser! ^^ (updated the page)
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 4:35 pm

updated the 3rd yugioh loser
Back to top Go down
Kennyrules138

Kennyrules138

MP : 31

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

First game played on DuelingBook in a week, and i got this. He or she (guessing male, most females dont tend to make a problem out of nothing for a yugioh game) was playing True King Kozmo, went first and when i got my turn i got open field and an otk in hand. So i summon Megalo, ditching Dragoons and Infantry, only card on his board was Daigram, i stated in the chat, Dragoons cl1, Infantry cl2 and Megalo cl3, seems good right? Nope, i didnt declare target with Infantry when there was one card on the field to be popped so i cant do anything, game loss and stuff. While im typing this we are still waiting on an judge, it has been 35 minuts now (there is no judge online), but im typing a school paper so i have the time wait, cant play yugioh, one distraction less Razz

https://i.imgur.com/1xqJPL7.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Losers (on DB)   Hall of Losers (on DB) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Losers (on DB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarch Duel Academy :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: