MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Motivational Speech, by Duelist X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

Motivational Speech, by Duelist X Empty
PostSubject: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello guys!

So, I've been told a lot that "I'm way better than them" and they think they are trash at the game. I actually do NOT believe at all that a person who is trying to do his best in a duel is bad. I'm going to explain why through a small story.

Let's go back 6 years ago, I was using a rouge synchro dec irl full of unofficial made cards. One day I was really excited to "gain access" into REAL yugioh tournaments and I wanted to give it a shot. Before going into the market where yugioh tournament was being held, the friend I was going there challenged me into a couple of battles. He was using a veteran six samurai deck. I got beaten myself a lot there you know... but I never gave up! In fact I admired the six samurai archetype, and since it was sorta cheap, I wanted to build six samurais as my first official deck!

My deck had six samurais core, while having the XYZ samurai and Number 39: Utopia as my ONLY extra deck monsters. However, I insisted on joining that tourney, and I decided to do the best I could to that as an experience. I made minor changes to the deck to make it slightly stronger. Anyway, during the tournament, I veresed different Meta Archetypest. Guess What: Got 2nd place!

I managed to win different archetypes such as E. Heroes, Constellar and Evilswarn, being used by Pros, yes PROS! I've lost only 1 match against chaos dragon deck due to my lacking attack power. Despite that, I was still proud to be able to beat Proffessionals, because it made me realise how interesting competition is despite winning or losing!

In conclusion, decks alone don't matter that much on becoming a good duelist. Experience does. All you have to do to enjoy yugioh is to duel and love and believe in your deck no matter what! Don't avoid hard challenges, don't be afraid in being humuliated, you won't! Loses can only make you even better than you were! Trush in your own strength to create something new and eventually, you will be recognized!
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Good story x,Im sure that others will be good like you are one day!
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Congratulations on being the first Monarch in our academy between!
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:31 pm

congrats man!
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

MP : 906

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:46 pm

That is a good speech and it is relatable.
I just started playing and when I joined MDA I had that feeling that
I was trash and a garbadge duelist until I started people on the academy.
Of all the peope I could say that you helped me grow the most but also things
like Mbius said that I am improving is something that keeps me goig and helps me
to keep my head up. I want to get better and thus I wil not walk away from anyone who challanges me on MDA Smile

Ty for the speech ^^

PS just like ur friend inspired you to play six samurai I am willing to play TrueDraco's ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motivational Speech, by Duelist X   Motivational Speech, by Duelist X I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motivational Speech, by Duelist X
Page 1 of 1