MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

What are some good decks for beginners?

Go down 
+2
Erebus
Sunnivah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

MP : 906

What are some good decks for beginners? Empty
PostSubject: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hey I am Sunnivah currently a Vassal,

I started playing this game about a month or 2 ago and did learn some basics and all but the most troublesome thing I came across is this question: How do I start? WHat do I play? Does this work?

So I went onthe internet earlier today to search for some decks. I also had some help on the academy but still. For me other starting duelists what decks do you suggest starting dueslists or those who are not really good or have trouble what are some easy good decks to pick up ?

Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Satellarkngiht,Constellar,Evilswarm,Monarch(at some lvl),Barrier Stun
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:30 pm

try anything that is easy to understand like what erebus said above then go on from there.
Back to top Go down
Duelist X

Duelist X

MP : 2028

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Use decks with a lot of backrow (to counter meta) like satellarknights or dinomists. If you like more aggroe, try the meta decks that exist for experts
Back to top Go down
Psy-Framelord Omega

Psy-Framelord Omega

MP : 11

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:43 pm

If you are interested in pendulums then I would suggest trying dinomists or abyss actors. Since they are both pretty easy decks to understand and can be powerful if used correctly. If you want to try links then I would suggest tricksters. If you want to try synchro based decks I would suggest trying red dragon archfiend decks they are one of the more simple synchro decks. If you want to try an xyz deck then I would go for utopia. If you want to try fusion decks then I would suggest elemental heros or fuffal/fightfurs. Then if you want a combination of all of these kinds of decks then try D/D/D. Last but not least you want to try just pure power from your deck then try subterror, true draco, or spiral. (if you need help building any of these just ask me I know how to build them all and I have them all in my arsenal)
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:08 pm

d/d/d is a good deck to understand combos. i got a few things i could give you if you want
Back to top Go down
Lateralus

Lateralus

MP : 517

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm

I always thought blackwings are a great way to learn combos with monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sunnivah

Sunnivah

MP : 906

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you all for all the suggestions so far Smile
I really appriciate it and I will try to learn all the decks you mentioned ^^
First of I think I will start with learning uhm
Flufflas for fusion
Blackwings for synchro
Monarchs for main deck focus
and Satellarknights for xyz
abyssactors for pendelumn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some good decks for beginners?   What are some good decks for beginners? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some good decks for beginners?
Page 1 of 1