MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psy-Framelord Omega

Psy-Framelord Omega

MP : 11

The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Let me start off this introduction by saying how thankful I am for being invited to Monarch Duel Academy and how much I appreciate the help from other users that I am getting right now. Now then, let's get onto a list of facts about myself that I would like to share with you all.

• Fact Number One: As you can tell from my name I like Psy-Frames, but they are not favorite in fact. My favorite archetype is in fact the Red archetype, which this is basically Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon, and a lot of other card related to those

• Fact Number Two: I really adore Beagles

• Fact Number Three: I play the baritone in a band that I am currently in

• Fact Number Four: I don't know if this will offend anyone here, but I have played Ojamas more than Monarchs

• Fact Number Five: Tokyo Ghoul is one of my favorite animes

• Fact Number Six: I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh ever since the GX era was halfway through finishing

• Fact Number Seven: My favorite color is orange

• Fact Number Eight: I play online Yu-Gi-Oh games because I do not spend money for cards in real life

• Fact Number Nine: I Probably should have put this fact at fact number two, but whatever I guess. My second favorite archetype is Abyss Actors

• Fact Number Ten: My third favorite archetype is D/D/D's

• Fact Number Eleven: My favorite band is Set it Off

and

• Fact Number Twelve: I like the color orange

Well this has been everything that I want to share about myself so far, I hope all of you that read this enjoyed or at least learned something from this.I hope I get to know all of you better soon but for now I have to say good bye.
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

MP : 345

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
Psy-Framelord Omega

Psy-Framelord Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Yoshio Kobayashi

Yoshio Kobayashi

MP : 519

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Welcome! I play Baritone too. Is this your first academy or have you been in any past ones? I like to know if I know people or not. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Psy-Framelord Omega

Psy-Framelord Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 9:43 pm

No unfortunately not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]   The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Introduction into the Life of Me [Psy-Framelord Omega]
Page 1 of 1