MDA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Academy Directory
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tournament Announcement: Battle of DeckMasters!
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

» Daniels Introduction.
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Sunnivah Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

» My introduction
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:06 pm

» Hall of Losers (on DB)
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

» Who's gunna catch these hands.
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

» Yugioh Queston Information
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

» MDA Tcg Tourney
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Kennyrules138 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

» Official MDA Story
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Zane Truesdale Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

» Technician Log Topic
Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeby Dr. Hooves Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Card of the Month-May
Thestalos the Mega Monarch
User of the Month

Staff of the Month

Online Staff
Staff Online

Check out these changes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshio Kobayashi

Yoshio Kobayashi

MP : 519

Check out these changes!  Empty
PostSubject: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 3:30 am

So some of you may or may not have noticed the new changes that were made. I spent some time working on some changes today so I'm just going to point them out here! If you go to your profile you will now notice that you can view how much DP you have! If you hit 100 articles you will gain 1000 DP meaning that each article is worth 10 DP however posts do not yield DP. You may also notice on your profile that you can now enter your DB username and your Discord for other users to see. There may be other fields in the future however these are the new ones for now. If you look at the general structure of the forum you will notice when you look at it that the categories now appear as a bar rather than acting like a forum that redirects you to its sub forums. The list of Moderators beside each Forum has been removed to get rid of the jumbled mess to the eyes. The Introduction forum was also moved up for it to be easier to find by new users. A suggestions section was added so you can suggest anything you think may be good for the future of the academy! I also removed the restriction on new users posting links. That's all the updates that come to mind for now. I hope all of you enjoy these new updates!
Back to top Go down
Thestalos The Monarch

Thestalos The Monarch

MP : 791

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 5:04 am

I absolutely love the changes! Makes the Academy more vibrant and official!
I would also like to add some fixes; The Menu Table to the Left needs to have the links hyperlinked to their appropriate location in the Academy for easier access to pages of the Forum.
Also. Plox, switch the revolving/sliding Latest Topics to like the Top 10 Topics and not have them moving!! Lol
Other than that; Good Job mate! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:22 am

looks fine. glad to have you on board. also the menu section will be fixed when the appropriate sections are created.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio Kobayashi

Yoshio Kobayashi

MP : 519

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:05 am

I fixed it so that latest topics will no longer scroll.
Back to top Go down
Thestalos The Monarch

Thestalos The Monarch

MP : 791

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:10 am

If you need any help in making the Topics for the Table Menu Directory; I would be more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Ehther

Ehther

MP : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:44 am

alright so going to work on list after sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out these changes!    Check out these changes!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out these changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monarch Duel Academy :: Academy Handbook :: Announcements-
Jump to: